Ok, i'm going to step on the Wrath of the Lich King hype train... but only because i found this cool little clip showing new Shaman skills.
A couple of new ones are shown like Hex, Lava Burst, Feral Spirit and Thunder. Do note that Feral Spirit shows only one wolf which has probably something to do with scaling.
I'll hand you the new Shaman skills on a plate first:
- Hex - Transforms the enemy into a random critter, reducing the target's movement speed by 75%. While moving, the hexed target cannot attack or cast spells. Only one target can be hexed at a time. Only works on Humanoids and Beasts.
- Lava Burst - You hurl molten lava at the target, dealing 888 to 1132 Fire damage. If Flame Shock is on the target, Lava Burst will consume the Flame Shock, causing Lava Burst to critically hit.
- Earthliving Weapon - Imbue the Shaman's weapon with earthen life. Increases healing done by $51940$s2 and each heal has a 20% chance to proc Earthliving on the target, healing an additional 180 over 6 seconds. Lasts 30 minutes. (Scales with spellpower)
- Feral Spirit - Summons 2 Spirit Wolves under the command of the Shaman, lasting 30 sec.
- Weapon Specialization - "Axe - Increases the critical strike damage bonus by $s1%. Mace - Has a $s2% chance to increase your melee haste by 10% for 15 sec. Fist - Attacks from your fist weapons have a $s3% chance to reduce the armor of your target by 20% for 6 sec."
- Improved Shamanistic Rage - While under the effect of Shamanistic Rage, you have a 50/100% chance also cause you to be immune to all stun, snare and movement impairing effects.
- Spirit Link - You link the friendly target with two nearby targets, causing 50% of the damage taken to be distributed to the linked targets. After 2200 damage, the link will sever.
- Feral Spirit - Summons 2 spirit wolves under the command of the shaman, lasting 30 seconds.
- Thunder - You call down a bolt of lighting, energizing you and damaging nearby enemies within 10 yards. Restores 5% mana to you and deals 595 to 679 nature damage to all nearby enemies, knocking them back 200 yards.
- Static Shock - You have a 2/4/6% chance to hit your target with a Lightning Shield Orb charge when you do damage, and increases your spell damage by $s2% when you have Lightning Shield active. (Lower 2 ranks " and increases your the number of charges of your Lightning Shield by 1.")
- Tidal Wave - Increases the critical effect chance of your Lesser Healing Wave and Healing Wave spells by 1/2/3/4/5%, and your Healing Wave and Lesser Healing Wave spells gain an additional 5/10/15/20/25% of your bonus healing effects.
- Improved Earth Shield - Increases the amount of charges for your Earth Shield by 1/2, and increasing the healing done by your Earth Shield by 5/10%.
- Ancestral Awakening - When you critically heal with your Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave, you summon an Ancestral spirit to aid you, instantly healing the lowest health friendly target within 40 yards for 20% of the amount healed.
- Lava Flow - Increases the amount of spell damage gained while having Flametongue Weapon equipped by 5/10/15%, and increases the damage done by your Flame Shock and Lava Burst by 4/8/12%.
- Astral Shift - When you are critically hit twice in a row, you have a 33/66/100% chance to shift into the Astra Plane, causing you to be immune to all physical damage for 3 sec. This effect has a 30 second cooldown.
- Storm, Earth, and Fire - Your Frost Shock has a 5/10/15/20/25% chance to root the target in frozen ice for 2 sec., your Earth Shock's range is increased by 1/2/3/4/5 yards and the periodic damage done by your Flame Shock is increased by 20/40/60/80/100%.
Note: 200 Yards is probably a typo.